"Sonos gives you a world of music at your fingertips — from the Internet and your computer. Play all the songs stored on your PC or Mac. Tune in to thousands of free Internet radio stations. And enjoy millions of songs and stations from the most popular online music services."
So, you want to listen to music room to room throughout your house. Have the kids playing their music in one room while you listening to your relaxing music in a different room. Multi-room Multi-source.
How can you achieve it,
- you would think you need to home run speakers wire and ethernet cable to all the rooms.
They use a mesh network technology provides whole-house coverage
Broadband Cable or DSL Modem Router ZoneBridge or ZonePlayer ( S5, ZP120. ZP90)
- ZoneBridge, if your house doesn’t have Ethernet wiring or your router is in a room where you don’t want music.
-Can also be used to extend the range of your Sonos system and expand the Controller’s wireless coverage. Price $119 CAN
- Sonos S5, high-performance wireless music system with 5 speakers powered by 5 dedicated digital amplifiers for crystal-clear, room-filling sound. Just plug it in and enjoy great sounding music wherever you want. Price $479 CAN
- ZP120, is amplified, wireless, compact, just hook-up a pair of
speakers. You can also add a power subwoofer to it. Price $599 CAN
-ZP90, Just connect the ZP90 to any amplified audio or receiver in any room and it’s instantly part of the wireless Sonos system. Price $399 CAN
- CR200, gives you instant, wireless access to all your music and rooms at the touch of a finger. The full-color VGA display, ultra-responsive touch screen and dedicated buttons make it a joy to use for everyone in the house. Price $399 CAN
Now a Great feature with the Sonos System is you can download FREE APPLICATION (iPad, iPhone, iTouch and now for Android) and it becomes a Sonos Controller.
Search for songs, control the volume, play the same song in every room, or choose different songs for different rooms. It’s all in your control, all from the palm of your hand.
So you see, you don't have to do a major construction job to have a excellent sounding system throughout your Home.
check it out, click here SONOS
Written By: Hi Fi
Post a Comment